Position 1: Best and Brightest HR Interns( ~- V+ U5 o: U3 V! m4 D4 s! `
Opening:8-10
) y" o- z+ j" e$ O6 H( fLocation: Beijing
- R$ @. h( ]/ b* w0 u4 yDepartment Description:  

0 ^7 Y' P( i/ D) p: D5 Z0 i; vHR department-Beijing/ \8 J& W7 N# e- \  }$ D
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations:   * s9 H8 X; a8 c5 }2 |$ u$ r3 U* m
Varies HR functions/projects coordination/champion
) Z& _* ?- P, y6 s( s, QSpecific Knowledge/Skills:   
6 T+ A! M8 Y$ E& n7 u1)        From top universities with top grade (GPA prefer top 15%)
; w0 m* S( ]6 {2)        Fluent in written and verbal English( level 8) and Chinese (Mandarin)
' e' [8 ^3 I1 G0 u# }3)        Must be able to multi-task and adapt to a fast paced working environment
7 C- ~* B) F" O* p5 F4)        Self starter/Quick learner, preferred chairman (or a member) of the Student Union and familiar with the course/events of students’ activities in campus.. u# q: g, v# |' k/ G, F, @0 a5 Q
5)        Clear Communication and interpersonal skills, team work spirit
' E. I# e" A2 {+ f0 S9 N6)        Computer literate# i: l( K& I2 ]. O
7)        Prefer have internship/part-time working experience, can work 3--4 days a week
/ d7 V# T5 M: w1 q# C7 w8)        Optimism, enthusiasm, responsible and self-confidence
) e4 b. m& @, A2 [+ L# c
; N+ x( j9 p; X' u2 t4 ?6 Y" _Position 2:  Software Engineers (Intern)+ E, j7 h1 b. z9 k5 u+ [
  x( X& v9 f  c* j; EDepartment Description:
  On Demand Video (ODV) team provides a high-performance, cost-effective solution for today's Video On Demand while laying the foundation for tomorrow's advanced services. Video On Demand is well on its way to becoming a must-have household service. Motorola is meeting the needs of this growing industry by offering VOD solutions that support high-quality, popular content. We offer the B-1 and B-3 video servers, as well as back office and intelligent content delivery software to optimize on-demand resources.
. A( g2 H! v, _" I, _0 e$ IIn 2009, our ODV group successfully achieved the shipment of more than one million on demand video streams worldwide with more than 180 on-demand deployments across the globe. We maintain the largest on demand video streams deployment in China.  q. G1 k( ?/ T
Scope of Responsibilities/Expectations  
9 a0 d* |6 C8 N8 m- @9 w# }1 vResponsible for designing and implementing VOD related projects and maintenance tasks. You may involve in the projects that are collaborated from different sites across three continents. 5 t# J9 y( O8 ~: B
•         Work within a team environment' z# |) N: u* m# ~( s
•         Good communication skills5 `) ~/ i2 H9 w4 D. D5 I! u
•         Self-motivated and inquisitive: Z( x" L" {  J* }# x, l
•         Good command of English
" J% J! p! l$ x! H7 t# k) R/ b•         Bachelor/Master of computer science or related        , T: b/ y8 q$ l5 h" m) o
Specific Knowledge/Skills   
& P+ v8 x8 G. h+ NIdeally the candidate is expected to know the general conception about testing, software engineering knowledge, and it is the best if the candidate has the actual experience on software development. Experience in Java/C++, TCP/UDP, MPEG, multithreading, Linux! A* {7 r2 W' t; o$ B
$ x$ b3 |7 g! l) u! }
Position 3: Telephony Software Engineers (Graduate/Intern)3 z; b: t- T' l/ Q6 I
: P! f, d$ u% R' |9 IDescription:  @% w& t3 c% h% i+ w, T) u
We are looking for talent who is interested in designing/developing telephony related features for our Android based products. + g! e: m9 y! b$ F
In this position, you’ll be involved in whole cycle of Motorola mobile phone development, starting from planning/prototype to maintenance; from factory support of hardware bring up to operator test support and issue analysis
; D2 ~/ Q% t) S, f/ F! B# Y* k6 _+ GIn this position, you’ll work with our CDMA2000 and UMTS/GSM baseband experts to make our new product to have world class telephony quality. You’ll also work with our Android framework and RIL engineers to enhance/customize Android open source code to meet Motorola product requirements for wireless connectivity, including but not limited to CDMA/GSM dual standby, WIFI/WAPI, etc.
9 D8 e6 i! l5 O+ d- y1 GJoin us to work with a team that has full passion on making the best Motorola mobile product for China consumer. Join us to know why the team has that passion.  O, D4 q) g! O3 n3 `! V1 x
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required:8 K: _( |: n+ Q: F* ]) i2 C
1)        Master degree on computer science/computer application is a must have.
- _2 s' X; X" n6 {, h2)        Knowledge of CDMA or GSM radio technology and 3GPP/3GPP2 standards. _6 }" _) h: }' c4 w: m
3)        Deep knowledge about Linux OS and experience on Linux programming
' M' c& y% B1 M$ A) [  V1 @5 h  a4)        Deep knowledge about TCP/IP protocol suite, knowledge about PPP, VPN, IPSec is a plus
" d& H+ p" N% Z1 K& {7 M/ C1 E( s5)        Master C/C++ and JAVA programming language and object oriented design methodology.
: u6 Q. }  b1 i" E4 o1 j6 V6)        Knowledge about SIM/USIM/RUIM standards is preferred
+ B: e  @( ^0 D" R0 u7)        Knowledge about WIFI specification is a plus
  T2 T% f2 K/ K: J& a# _6 H8)        Fluent speaking and writing English, excellent communication skills
( s+ \/ w! a- I& f( X$ S7 T9)        Teamwork, self motivated, work with passion and solve problem independently.
8 N+ X% Y$ T/ c10)        Be able to travel
+ q2 Z( n; F6 l+ j
, \- X# S. z) P; g( J% Z& rPosition 4: Operation System/Board Support Package Software Engineers (Graduate/Intern)
2 Q, H8 P# Q7 ]9 YLocation: Beijing, China
. L- V# r, ]( f' d3 RDescription:
2 C; B% ~  w) U, vWe are looking for talent who is interested in Linux OS and BSP development for Motorola Android based products. / I7 P) e2 t$ o8 `
In this position, you will co-operate closely with global technology team and hardware team to play the role of supporting Motorola dual-mode dual-standby products.
/ y2 x& Y- U8 oIn this position, you will be responsible for Linux kernel, device driver and BSP development, integration and maintenance, including new product bring-up, new device driver development and integration, the improvement of system stability and performance from OS/BSP point of view. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of Linux kernel and low level device driver development.
' K8 M3 J' t7 Q" [Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required:' b  _# N' J) I$ w) P2 W: V7 e* r
1)        CS/EE master degree and experience of on embedded Linux.
7 s  L) {( G: f2 I9 o2)        Knowledge of ARM architecture, especially TI OMAP architecture.
8 n2 H% @! G6 [' Y( U3)        Low level device driver development, especially in USB, LCD, SD/MMC areas.2 A8 D+ O6 `, F$ g: @/ \( V8 I. B
4)        Good knowledge on GNU tool chain and Unix script.& o9 G8 {% h+ I; g2 F% d! ~* j
5)        Self motivated, solve problem independently, willing to expand horizon and domain.
# v( Y/ R+ N# H
/ J) x, d$ M+ q+ K# P. {5 UPosition 5: Multimedia Software Engineers (Graduate/Intern)& |8 @0 v: ]! a" G$ ^
3 \8 F3 r6 U& V% ?: ~Description:; C& Y8 J; s# G: k0 K6 T9 p
We are looking for talent who is interested in designing/developing multimedia related features for Motorola Android based products.
' M% P4 ?+ m$ p7 y1 \# b8 P8 a( DIn this position, you’ll be involved in whole cycle of Motorola mobile phone development, starting from planning/prototype until maintenance; from factory support of hardware bring up until operator test support and issue analysis( @  M3 n. ]/ [# m( m
In this position, you’ll work with our global technology experts to make our new product to have fancy multimedia capabilities. Our domain, include but not limited to Music player, Video Player, Camera, Gallery, HDMI, TV Out etc, from application to kernel2 I* n" [5 u  _
Join us to work with a team that has full passion on making the best Motorola dual-standby product for China consumer. Join us to know why the team has that passion.
* r2 R7 J8 Q6 h: {5 x* z( TEducation, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required; r8 O5 K# n/ {) v$ \4 n' w' i
1)        Fluent in C++, C, XML, Java  [' {$ g) u& \, T' E
2)        Knowledge of Linux or UNIX 6 v' `& ?' N$ p2 {4 R# U  H4 n+ Q/ L) T
3)        Multimedia domain knowledge is preferred
" X9 B2 J2 X$ F4)        Excellent speaking and communication skills
5 W; E3 O% }" D+ ]# G# i4 l5)        Problem solving skills to assess design alternatives and perform tradeoffs to determine designs or functionality that best meet customer needs
/ F6 i5 c5 K+ r9 _5 x6 B6)        Teamwork, self motivated, solve problem independently, willing to expand horizon and domain
3 j+ g% [* Z1 ?' Y) c$ \6 g0 C1 ~$ E7)        BS in Computer Science or related field4 A0 w( w  h* Y2 W: `; Y
+ X1 B: O1 W1 M/ U! l( \$ Y
Position 6: User Interface Interns
) a; ~& b6 M) ^' y: ULocation: Beijing, China/ Q: s. c( e9 i0 Q. L5 v
Description:+ X* ~. v9 e( B; o( }. F$ x
Planning, conceptualization, design, implementation and execution of design directions of user interface designs.
* x- R! h# G* m% N& k3 NEvaluating the scope of projects, making assessments of the scope of effort needed
% n+ D* z( x2 J1 _& m7 E6 ?Ensure projects deliverable time line and design quality 1 F* g* e& s% X! g- i. S+ w3 K
Present concepts and explain design decisions & h7 }, Z: O1 W" A# x
Drive knowledge share and creative flow of new ideas between studios and designers.
3 J" |5 E" ~: Q( N3 i' t2 [
" P, y2 R3 }( lEducation, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
- w) \* ~* B& @$ n# O5 f1)        Experience writing and evaluating UI and functional specifications. + x, y% J: X+ q6 u
2)        Excellent communication skills, good organization, time management, and attention to detail. 6 c  B$ J8 z3 P. H
3)        The ability to accomplish tasks with or without supervision on a number of concurrent projects.
5 {3 \1 P8 w: A4)        Experience using graphics tools.
6 {/ D9 D; K+ @. d4 N. c5)        Personal interest in current and future mobile devices
/ }6 g9 L1 `) _4 N3 }6)        Understanding of requirements and user needs
& m& F4 w% Q+ S( D7)        Ability to conceptualize UI design to meet needs and requirements& q5 c& [8 L! e1 R0 U
8)        Have education background on user interface, industrial design, psychology, or logic design: A# `% u3 V) I
9)        Experience using the PC with Windows system and MS office skillfully
, Y9 a7 |( h9 C) W! m6 s6 N. w10)        Ability to read and write English documents
  D! \9 @$ F3 s' J' D  a4 p+ ^8 i6 ~11)        Ability to accomplish work via teamwork8 w7 ^4 r8 l% G( t

! Z; n* t2 K7 n7 |' qPosition 7: Software Development Engineers – (Job ID: 95275)
& U7 v! R7 h- ^职位7:软件开发工程师(正式员工/全职实习生/2011年硕士应届毕业生)8 }" L7 U' z& G5 ?
Opening: 若干* a$ q& V) I+ S+ S0 o8 r. h
Department Description :To be responsible for software application development" m9 n7 M4 \4 p9 I
Specific Knowledge/Skills:
( Q+ f" b) f' E# [9 @1)  Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, EE or Telecommunication
# [. o: Z7 {' R' T$ O& F2)  Solid programming skills in C/C++ required
2 k/ f: X0 g4 E9 `3)  Understanding of Object Oriented programming is expected
# s3 j1 r3 a# j4)  Knowledge with Solaris, Linux and Windows is expected 3 B& r2 N/ `! \* |: l! W/ `3 e! N
5)  With excellent interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability
/ v: P4 y: V7 _' z0 g" }  y6)  Proactive with strong learning capability        
7 Y% u* ~& j) k6 U' |" U7)  Following will be a plus:
7 v" q* u( ]; t/ J; s: r       - Strong experience in telecom systems and protocols' v* [7 p' |6 s: t
       - Data service/GUI project experience is preferred
0 F8 k9 V1 l: {7 X; l, a, |, U. a; o       - Experience on Clear Case is recommended
' i3 Y! ^9 r/ y$ w1 C6 ^" R6 I9 G& b' g
Position 8: Software Testing Engineers – (Job ID: 95275)
- e, U5 v0 N# V8 F职位8:软件测试工程师(正式员工/全职实习生/2011年硕士应届毕业生)& U$ n# X3 b5 j( e6 B* f
$ X+ w5 D" n/ XOpening: 若干7 X1 m0 o* \% o0 Y8 ?! A7 Q
Department Description   4 d3 c6 f( Z, Q# i1 F' m! o
To be responsible for software applications testing
' x3 a7 B6 _- E7 JSpecific Knowledge/Skills   6 x% L+ K9 R* X4 T6 I8 z
1)  Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, EE or Telecommunication
& q4 p% W- g' n/ A( r, Y. i2)  Solid programming skills in C/C++ required
& L$ P5 S- t$ F' f# j* g3 s5 ~0 t3)  Experience in software application testing" T# n+ G, I$ z9 y. m! H) y
4)  Knowledge with Solaris, Linux and Windows is expected.   C& V: d$ a1 T- I  ]- O7 h
5)  With excellent interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability
7 }7 U' |7 E- X' [* _  j' K6)  Proactive with strong learning capability        $ i$ q9 r$ i( I
7)  Following will be a plus:( O, M; }4 n7 z/ O1 P  d
       -   Strong experience in telecom systems and protocols. o( m; w. y3 _
-   Experience on script language like Perl/Tcl/Tk is preferred
! x7 Z1 Z( W, }, u7 A! {       -   Experience on Clear Case is recommended# p) R2 C- @1 N0 K2 y! Z; S

3 Q, `& {3 X4 o3 gPosition  9:  Embedded SW Engineers (Job ID: 95582); q0 e% V6 m% q& G& `7 r$ \
职位9:软件开发工程师 - 嵌入式开发(正式员工/全职实习生/2011年硕士应届毕业生)
# w' u1 i) [! \6 o8 GLocation: Chengdu) w7 T& T1 R2 ^2 R2 I+ J
Opening: 若干
; X# B: v5 n" U) L- BDepartment Description:   / P+ d2 e9 ?0 p4 U) B4 X
Responsible for applications development/test, communication protocol development/test and TCP/IP protocol stack implementation/test for embedded system.
7 \& \7 q& i  z& zSpecific Knowledge/Skills:   
3 e1 K, F. p% E! C8 I- L+ D1)   Bachelor/Master degree on Computer Science, EE or Communication.
# i1 o! W% Z3 u' L5 P3 t/ E2)   1+ year experiences of Real Time embedded Software development.
2 ?* u, M6 ]' p" x4 ~) T3)   Strong programming skills in C and C++, Understanding of Object Oriented programming and embedded development practices+ S( k, U& w2 e2 s- R" k' y# w
4)   Proactively learner and Eager for new technologies
4 K! h5 j: `. x! H; x5)   Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good team work spirit and adaptability.
+ L. T  r% P5 w# I( E0 ^6)   Fluent oral English and written skill is required $ [( R8 x* t2 M- u) s; O
7)   Knowledge with embedded RTOS is required. Working experience on OSE, Nucleus, or VxWorks is a plus.   a, U" }9 v" L5 S/ d
8)   Experience with the development of telecommunication products is a plus
- y0 S( M7 U  Z7 N* N6 Q9)   Experienced in TCP/IP, especial for router, switch and multicast is a plus" _9 h2 I  }( v" m
( F8 |5 L  m% g. t
Position  10: Digital Signal Processing Engineers (Job ID: 95582)9 t8 @- |2 u+ l
职位10:软件开发工程师 – DSP工程师(正式员工/全职实习生/2011年硕士应届毕业生)
+ _! f2 K' F: a! l4 bLocation: Chengdu
; L7 z& Q) o9 \% N/ {Opening: 若干( b% w: ~, d- [, b" s- V5 B% H
Department Description:   
4 A5 B) s7 E' W! j: J4 ZDesign, coding, and testing of the wireless communication software products, especially on the air interface and digital signal processing related modules
. N: `% e0 W6 b) s6 |% ]6 oSpecific Knowledge/Skills:   ( P% l# m3 z( s
1)        Bachelor/Master degree on EE or Communication.2 ~. ?/ o) `# }7 \5 u6 }
2)        Strong background of Digital Signal Processing and wireless communication software development.
6 ~8 ?# Y' `+ Y. {! S- H1 ~3)        Familiar with digital audio processing, software defined radio technology, or industry standards on wireless communication system.  5 H3 ?! W. j3 H0 u
4)        1+ years working experiences of DSP application development on TI, Free scale, or ADI DSP chips. Working experience on TI C55 and C64/67 is a plus.2 V* v! w, k) J! r3 b9 [
5)        Strong programming skills in C and C++ are required, and programming skills in assembly language are preferable.9 T) \& K" n9 F6 G. e' ~
6)        Excellent interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability.) B# h. u8 n* P# r" v: C  [( X0 `
7)        Good communication skills in Chinese and English.' ^# \$ L9 o3 ^( p
' d" U6 g7 U2 F  g9 T' G6 s$ n$ z
Position 11: Windows Application Software Engineers (Job ID: 95584)1 [# h5 F3 |3 Y2 b
职位11:软件开发工程师 – Windows应用开发(正式员工/全职实习生/2011年硕士应届毕业生)0 I, ?& I' k5 k& u- t
2 K- {4 j1 r2 A* u8 iDepartment Description:   % w: g# ?3 J9 ~
Responsible for developing Windows applications
! |) t% J2 ]- p* i" OSpecific Knowledge/Skills:   2 h- e- Z: V' z/ T
1)  Bachelor/Master degree in Computer Science, EE or Telecommunication
4 [4 K  ]+ \. H9 ]6 @2)  Strong Knowledge on .net platform & OO methodology 5 c5 j3 f' c+ t+ U: n# W* d# u
3)  Experience in C#/C++/XML programming
! c1 u/ G* ^3 G% [4)  Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability
) ], {8 G+ f: v1 t, J* V+ I; Y5)  Good communication skills in Chinese and English.
7 o+ x3 m* _: N% c6)  Having one of following experience will be a plus:( ^$ G9 g0 D3 f
- UML with Rational Rose RT.& a( v; f1 x: L
- Experience in TCP/IP network programming.- d- W" b' r) p' t
- Experience in multi-sites development project.6 F, R+ v5 L! l& ]

. a( v4 V' n1 }/ [% UPosition 12: Windows Application Test Development Software Engineers (Job ID: 95584)
; ~% x5 d* D0 y! P( ]3 K职位12:软件开发工程师 – Windows应用测试开发工程师(正式员工/全职实习生/2011年硕士应届毕业生)' a+ _1 K1 {$ u3 p' e, ]
! b! U+ D: p! i7 ?Department Description:  
) I$ r6 C: H* G4 P/ `Development Test Scripts, Automation Framework, Test Tools.
, Q" N& k; R- X$ G5 J1 g* dSpecific Knowledge/Skills:   - E% T5 ]5 K) E5 ^6 o
1) Fluent in written English3 I; q0 ~$ o7 L' Y
2) Good Knowledge of C++/C# programming on MFC, .net, XML tech. _, n7 n$ a" M# B5 {) d
3) Good Knowledge of database, data structure, design pattern.
6 H+ n! u5 h- e5 D. W8 J$ F4) Knowledge of automation test method, test tool is preferred.  
: [' S4 k- _5 O! A, ]3 V; `5) 3 years or above test automation experience is mandatory.
3 L; a! @# M4 P5 P6) Broad knowledge of Windows Application and OO programming concept; # D. p& k& ]6 _& V1 Y( |
7) Full working knowledge of software development lifecycle and test roles4 [; ]4 J# Z+ ]3 N' E
8) Strong ownership and commitment to quality
, c" K! V2 ~* [1 a8 s% r9) Teamwork spirit
( ?. O6 }+ A2 B, o9 J9 v* M% `3 |, h- s2 e9 `1 p) l7 \1 p
Position 13: Software Engineers (Graduate/Intern)0 [8 m; g0 X; C3 `8 o' a
) A9 T) _( B$ a3 `# jDescription:9 b% H# Q: Z1 Z$ i1 ]2 z3 p
Responsible for software development on Motorola subscriber products, primarily focusing on the implementation of mobile applications, software / hardware interface, device drivers and signaling of wireless communication, etc. 0 e1 G0 d) G, F4 h
Education, Skills, Abilities, and Experience Required
2 u7 z% S% j( D9 O+ s, G  w1)        Master degree in computer science, electrical engineering or the equivalent# O( ?! R! p$ }5 _; m0 A4 t! |( g
2)        Strong C/C++ or Java programming skills. Knowledge of OO and software engineering9 c) \4 T; ?7 G- `; U+ y
3)        Experience in one or more of the following technical domains; I2 v! ]6 P& d
- Mobile UI Applications under different platforms, such as Linux, WinCE
/ X1 K# y  E. I7 x5 k- Smartphone, RTOS, etc.
1 }8 _, {$ s3 C+ o- Wireless and Network Communication Protocols (GSM, CDMA, 3G, iDEN, TCP/IP, etc.)
7 z9 x/ D( U, g2 T! P+ C- Software / Hardware interface and device drivers in different OS; ~0 C- ~0 U' v: ]0 Z( D  D% L
- J2ME development experience in VM, APIs, Applications, etc.# P9 w: L/ M* G4 w' n1 ^
- Embedded System ( DSP, Drivers. WLAN/WPAN, etc)
" z* T' z1 `  g- t" Q, g4 H- Security, DRM, Messaging, Connectivity, and Multimedia applications / s* j2 v& ^0 t1 c+ h: {! ?
4)        Very Good problem solving and logical analysis capability
" t: t1 D6 \+ J# {9 m- P: C8 p4 V  Q5)        Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, good team player4 L0 e( _8 S, h! U9 }7 D7 ^# x
6)        Good written and oral English skills.* e. `$ B; D- }! T" |

2 {" v7 {1 @0 P8 B/ l) A5 B! x; z' g摩托罗拉2010-2011校园招聘职位列表:4 U. G% T4 R% Q4 z! [% a9 A
  Position No.    Job Title    Location    BU    Employment Type  
  Position 1    Best and Brightest HR Interns    北京
* h, v* ?- w" c3 G& w  
  CORP HR(人力资源部)
& ?: k% j- \# K6 L  
  Intern  
  Position 2    
( Z: z1 T; J- r- p/ d4 eSoftware Engineers   
  北京, I" Z; e( J* ~# n$ c1 r

MD(移动终端事业部 Home)  ~- Y( H* f) y" I& F* h4 L- E" z

Intern  
  Position 3    Telephony Software Engineers    北京
% `) P* r7 X+ q$ g  
  MD(移动终端事业部)8 V2 D8 \9 _+ x& t: C1 w

Graduate/Intern  
  Position 4    Operation System/Board Support  Package Software Engineers    北京
# ]# ^: s+ c# V7 o7 T& }( v  
  MD(移动终端事业部)+ v0 a% t2 A! ^1 d) _% x) O  Y

Graduate/Intern  
  Position 5    Multimedia Software# I/ t$ ?( P$ x5 i  G- T3 z! W
Engineers  
  北京5 L4 Q8 N) J( F# V& B

MD(移动终端事业部)6 E3 `! s/ m7 t. `

Graduate/Intern  
  Position 6    User Interface Interns    北京% u! O1 p( u( T2 S

MD(移动终端事业部): l! g1 N( N/ m

Intern  
  Position 7    Software Development Engineers    成都. E; J9 a( p* n- U$ a% j- V

EMS(企业移动解决方案部)    Graduate/Intern  
  Position 8    Software Testing Engineers    成都! i4 }' E/ I- x9 M9 I2 P

Position 9    Embedded SW Engineers    成都
3 ^: v" Y3 K7 h3 K6 U8 W  
  Position 10    DSP(Digital Signal Processing)  Engineers    成都
/ x# Z# m% h8 N- D7 G  
  Position 11    Windows Application Software  Engineers    成都
& G1 R3 S8 h' n5 }6 X0 w4 k, N  
  Position 12    
, Z$ S. V6 k, S) n; d. s9 f. AWindows Application Test Development  Software Engineers   
  成都
7 m/ i1 F# p6 Z1 [  
  Position 13    Software Engineers    南京
) `% i( u' N* C2 a" g( W  
  MD(移动终端事业部)( M0 h- A3 W7 ~/ m7 ]9 `

Graduate/Intern  

" m4 X. p# K9 W; H$ ]; ~' a! F$ e2 f& D" ~2 w$ P
应聘流程:
3 x' r5 _! Q! M简历投递及网申简历投递网上申请现场投递简历-只限成都* r; x! B' m1 y
简历脱颖而出筛选简历人工筛选 系统筛选
- i$ x  U9 E6 _笔试顺利通过笔试/摩托园区参观&见面会技术知识水平
9 R9 e+ O" J3 z: M0 ?& R面试对答如流面试人力资源面试  部门主管面试
& g! T8 p+ G& b
4 a# j( E. _, j! T更多信息请参看摩更多摩托罗拉网站 http://www.motorola.com
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-9-29 10:28:18 | 显示全部楼层
9.29-10.10
回复

使用道具 举报

天佑斋微信小程序

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|西南交通大学 - 天佑斋 ( 蜀ICP备20015072号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:25 , Processed in 0.064910 second(s), 18 queries .