载入天数...载入时分秒...
搜索
查看: 266|回复: 0

【英特尔成都实习】Administrative Support Intern

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-12-8 21:06:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

! c' q  U. Y& A% |+ W0 U3 oJob Description
, h' J5 o  R/ W, ]  A! i# @0 [; R0 J% ?
Perform various administrative and project-related activities in support of the CD MVE HVE team (60 people). Typical duties may include but are not limited to the following: drafts and composes emails using current office software applications; schedules and coordinates logistics for meetings and events; organizes and manages calendar/schedule(s) for manager and/or department; makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports; maintains office supplies; manages departmental recognition and safety indicators; tracks headcount and spending; serves as an information resource/communication channel for policies and procedures and is a resource for office related software applications. Handles details that are confidential and critical in nature. Assignments are moderately complex and diversified in nature and may require working within a globally dispersed team. Report directly to the CD MVE Division Site Manager.
+ i- g: T* |; ]9 k, {9 t( I2 {, I0 }4 q4 T0 t
Qualifications) h, K: ~+ t) M
Strong MS suite skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lync Skype Meetings, SharePoint and ability to stay current with new and evolving technology. Strong interpersonal skills, work well in a team and be able to communicate effectively with colleagues and partners both locally and internationally. Able to use Internet-driven tools and apps to coordinate with geographically dispersed team (preferred). High attention to details and discipline to ensure flawless execution on work. Must have good English written/verbal communication skills.
1 F! ^/ h  d# t# G
7 u  [* [# O4 R8 k. e- iInternship duration: 6 months  n  s4 ]# ]; x9 P
9 X5 L8 t1 d$ C9 _4 \  b* ^3 Z5 F
Please subject your email as ‘【Intel】Administrative Support Intern_Chengdu_XX days per week_XX months’ when applying to saw.yen.yew@intel.com
- |2 G8 p$ |5 n" k0 ^2 L$ [% T% k" `
/ s" M+ O# {0 b1 E. O' \2 D3 q. _( {0 O: R; [
回复

使用道具 举报

天佑斋微信小程序

QQ|手机版|小黑屋|西南交通大学 - 天佑斋 ( 蜀ICP备20015072号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 08:50 , Processed in 0.064488 second(s), 18 queries .